[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Adit 600

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Wed Aug 25 01:20:59 MST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Craig
Neumanns
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 5:31 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Adit 600

> Hello,
>
> I am connecting Asterisk to an Adit 600 via a T100P. Unfortunately I
am not able to get any lights on the T100P and the Adit 600 only >
shows red. I have already modprobed the t100p.

> Has anyone successfully connected these before?
>
> I've tried both a cross-over cable and a standard cat 5 cable, but I
can't seem to get them to work.

Hi Craig,

First make sure you are using a T1 Crossover cable.  A pinout can be
retrieved from here:
http://www.adtran.com/adtranpx/Doc/0/BIAU1PH6DJBH39S2038BE81ID8/CU-94a6a
9d76bfc11d78ff20c045003.html

After you modprobe the t100p, have you run "ztcfg -vvvvv".  Do your
lights change?

If not, fill us in on whether you have FXO cards (and how many) or FXS
cards (qty.)?

Also, I assume you have programmed your /etc/zaptel.conf and
/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf files?

Thanks,

- Brent