[Asterisk-Users] Closing bug reports without fixing the repor ted problem

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 00:01:19 MST 2004

 [vested interest: I reported that bug!]

I agree with this, a system that has x bugs still has x bugs even if you
close them, I think they should be closed by houskeeping if they can't be
reproduced and the person that reported them can't provide a way to
replicate, but they shouldn't be closed because nobody has fixed them for a
while.

This seems to be the case on a number of entries.

Steve