[Asterisk-Users] Dell PowerEdge 750 rackmount

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 24 19:06:33 MST 2004

Hi Steven,

We have just built an Asterisk 1U server using a HP DL320 and a TE410p card.
Is working well, however we were caught out when it arrived without the
combo floppy/cdrom which is an expensive 'option'.  We ended up installing
FC2 via PXE.  Is very very noisy, even with fans set to 'low'.  In fact with
fans on normal speed it is louder than the rest of the machines in the
server room combined.

Craig