[Asterisk-Users] Perl AGI - no output from agi script to Asterisk

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Tue Aug 24 17:00:50 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm writting some Perl AGI scripts. I got lucky on some working, but try to
debug other.

I put a lot of verbose() or print STDERR commands into them, but no output
appears on asterisk CLI (I run asterisk -vvvvvvvrgc after normal asterisk
process is started).

I get all kinds of other messages with higher verbosity, but none from Perl
AGI script (I also get some response from eagi-test so I guess this is Perl
AGI problem).

Anyone using Perl scripts verbosity successfully under RC 2 ?

Thanks in advance,

Robert.