[Asterisk-Users] X100P connected to Meridan-1 system will not disconnect call

Leo Ann Boon leo at innovax.com.sg
Tue Aug 24 16:57:07 MST 2004

Sanity check - what tone zone are you using? Make sure the disconnect
tone generated by the Meridian matches what Asterisk is expecting. Some
PBXs have disconnect tones that sound like a dial tone, i.e. a
continuous tone. Connect an analog phone to the line and make a call,
then ask the remote end to hangup. What do you hear?