[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone BT-101 and VoipJet

John Week jmweek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:56:38 MST 2004

Is anyone using this combination successfully?  I have a dell 500sc
running rh9 and asterisk 1.0rc1.  It is configured with an x100p.  I
have a Sipura SPA-2000, laptop with Xlite and a Grandstream Budgetone
BT-101.  I have signed up with Voipjet (they use iax2).  I also have
an FWD number via iax2.  I can sucessfully call back and forth to all
devices via zap, sip, and fwd.  I can successfully place calls using
voipjet with everything except the grandstream.  When I place a
voipjet call with the grandstream, I can hear the party I'm calling,
but they can't hear me.  I have tried all the different codecs the
grandstream supports without luck.  I am running the 1.0.5.10
firmware.  I've emailed voipjet support about it, but they don't have
one.

thanks,

John