[Asterisk-Users] Using Lucent/Avaya 64XX sets with asterisk

Peter Miller peter_miller at wgbh.org
Tue Aug 24 13:45:53 MST 2004

Hi all,
I am new to asterisk, but experienced with Linux and Avaya/Lucent G3R
hardware/software.  We currently have a large inventory of spare Lucent
64XX phone sets.  I'm considering setting up an asterisk system for a
remote office, and would like to use the Lucent sets because they are
cheap, and familiar to my end users.  Does anyone know of a card that
can drive these sets?  I think the underlying protocol is ISDN.  Thanks
in advance.

--- Peter Miller
Information Technology Department
WGBH Educational Foundation