[Asterisk-Users] Euro isdn caller id problem - SOLVED

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Aug 24 13:27:39 MST 2004

I've got BT to enable callerid on the line, and all is now working fine.

Thanks very much.

BTW - I've almost got to the point where I've managed to fully integrate a
Meridian 1 option 11c with asterisk, and I'll be writing up a whitepaper on
what we had to do, with the help that we've had from everyone.

Julian.