[Asterisk-Users] CVS RPMs for Mandrake 10 (Zaptel and Asterisk)

Scott Petersen scott_j1 at slal.net
Tue Aug 24 11:12:36 MST 2004

Is anyone interested in the RPMs I have built for Mandrake 10 (kernel 2.6) of a recent CVS dump?

I have source RPMs for zaptel and asterisk which should work with any 2.6 kernel version of Mandrake (including Cooker). I haven't done anything with PRI so that isn't built. I also have binaries available for kernel 2.6.3-15mdk.

I have deployed these RPM's in a small number of locations and they work for me but there may be issues for others.

I don't have a lot of bandwidth available so I don't want to publish the URL here but I will let anyone interested know where they are.

Cheers
Scott Petersen
Xavier Solutions Inc.
scott -a- xaviersolutions.com