[Asterisk-Users] Swissvoice IP10S and RTP Port Operation

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Aug 24 10:09:19 MST 2004

I had the telnet window to the phone open by chance and noticed this line
twice when I tried to call the IP10:

WARNING: may need to undo rtp port operation here

The warning line appeared immediately when I picked up the handset.

I have no idea what this means. I also tried calling the phone from a POTS
phone and I got the same warning.

What is even better is that this coincides with the "Terminating on result
502 from svip10 at 00059002042b-1" error I get in *

So, I am guessing these are related. Any help here would be greatly
appreciated. I am so close to getting this phone working in MGCP mode.

Thanks,
Matthew