[Asterisk-Users] Autoattend detecting same digit twice

klussier at comcast.net klussier at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 10:10:24 MST 2004

All,

Has anyone ever seen a problem where the autoattend detects the first digit twice?

What I am seeing is this:

My extensions are 421-468.

When a caller calls in and dials exten 433 from the autoattendant,  they get
exten 443. This is happen for any extension that is valid in the 44x range (i.e.
42x -> 442, 43x -> 443, 44x -> 444, etc.).  I am seeing this problem about 1/3 of the time.

My setup is 6 PSTN (POTS) lines -> AccessBankII channel bank -> T100P card on the asterisk server -> Cisco 7940's and 7960's.

I have been through the wiki and the archives, but haven't found anything yet. Any pointers would be greatly appriciated.

TIA,
Kenny