[Asterisk-Users] How to make RTP Packets NOT passing thru Asterisk?

Partha Sarathi partha_sarathi_r at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 23 20:30:32 MST 2004

Hello All,

Thanks for your suggestion.I had changed my sip.conf
as your advice and also check the link
www.voip-info.org. My asterisk server configuration
follows all the rules correctly.sometimes xlite send
their RTP packets to destination without servers
interaction but sometimes it sill goes through the
Asterisk.In the case of sip-communicator(user agent)
it transmits the both RTP and H.263 packets through
asterisk only. I have to change anything else? I am
new to the asterisk.Could you help me to solve the
problem.

please let me know you need any further information.
Regards,
Partha