[Asterisk-Users] newb question regarding DTMF

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:20:58 MST 2004

Hello all - I'm just starting to play around w/ asterisk, and I've run
into a seemingly simple problem that has really manged to frustrate
me...

I'm running the latest cvs version of *, and am trying to dial in to
the default extention 1000 demo using x-lite.  I can dial and hear the
greeting no problem, but when I try and send any DTMF tones, I don't
get any response.  Is there something specific I need to set in my
sip.conf to allow DTMF?