[Asterisk-Users] Choosing between TE405P and TE410P

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Aug 23 05:22:19 MST 2004

Except for the PCI bus voltages, there does not appear to be any difference.

I've load-tested both extensively and they perform about the same.

I did have an issue with a TE410P getting "stuck", ie not responding after a
re-boot (but not a power down), but that seems to have resolved itself when
running the same board in another chassis, so not sure if that was a design
issue or not.

I think the TE405P is a slightly newer design, but I'll bet they are
virtually identical.

Regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel