[Asterisk-Users] zap show channels - no such command

Darryl Ross darryl at oeg.com.au
Sun Aug 22 23:03:11 MST 2004

Hi Imran,

>    I seem to have done the zaptel installation - what am I missing - i
> still don't have a chan_zap.so file?

Did you rebuild Asterisk after installing Zaptel? chan_zap.so is built as part of the actually
Asterisk build, AFAIK.

> added chan_zap.so to modules.conf, when asterisk starts up it can't find
> it.

If you don't have Zaptel installed when you build Asterisk, it might not build chan_zap.so.

On my system the asterisk modules are in /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/.

Regards
Darryl

--
Darryl Ross
Senior Network Engineer
Email: darryl at oeg.com.au
Phone: 08 81228363
Office: 08 81226361

If you want to live up to the whole "There is more than one way to
     do it" slogan, you have to give someone a swiss army chainsaw ...