[Asterisk-Users] zap show channels - no such command

Imran Akbar mail at akbars.net
Sun Aug 22 22:53:34 MST 2004

Thanks,
    I seem to have done the zaptel installation - what am I missing - i
still don't have a chan_zap.so file?

in my zaptel directory:
make clean
make
make install

modprobe zaptel
modprobe wcfxo

got stuff in "dmesg"

did a "make config" in the zaptel directory

edited the zaptel.conf, zapata.conf, extensions.conf to proper settings.

added chan_zap.so to modules.conf, when asterisk starts up it can't find it.

Thanks,
Imran