[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 DTMF not recognized - Bug report - Help sought

Marty Mastera mmastera at m3resources.com
Sun Aug 22 11:06:58 MST 2004

> I have working SIP numbers with broadvoice, and just added a DID from
> http://connect.voicepulse.com/ .  The calls answer, but DTMF is not
> recognized.
> With "iax2 debug" active pressing DTMF does nothing.  Zilch.  Zero.
> A friend tried a different IAX2 connection, and got the same results.
>
> Is there anyone else with a similar problem?  A working setup?

Yes, I have the exact same problem.  I recently (last week) got a number
from VoicePulse Connect using IAX2 and DTMF is not received at my end.

I found the same archive posts that you did when researching the issue,
I also found this:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-April/043175.html

I think my number is a fairly new market for them (Denver, CO)...anyway
I emailed support and they are looking into it.  I will follow up with
whatever information I get back from them.

Marty