[Asterisk-Users] skinny or sccp?

Julien Goodwin asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au
Sun Aug 22 10:10:09 MST 2004

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 06:11:10PM +0200, Pavel Jezek arranged a set of bits into the following:
> Hi, please tell me,
> is original skinny support in Asterisk stil under development or is better to try chan_sccp from
> http://chan-sccp.sourceforge.net ?
> my first try was unsuccessfull (chan_sccp compile OK, but module loading fail during Asterisk startup)
> and my phone (C7940) seems to be not supported in original chan_skinny :(

As someone who is working on chan_sccp I highly recomend you give it a
go. Your module loading problem is likely to be one of two things:
1. Not using current CVS of both asterisk and chan_sccp
OR
2. Having your asterisk headers/source not match the running asterisk
(perhaps a forgotten make install?)

If you need more help feel free to drop me a private e-mail with more
info and I'll give you all the help I can.