[Asterisk-Users] Zultys 4x4 or 4x5

Duane duane at e164.org
Sat Aug 21 22:18:14 MST 2004

Michael Graves wrote:

> A friend has asked me to get a new Zultys 4x5 working with his *
> server. I've been over the web gui but don't see where all the
> registration info gets entered in the phone. Is there someone on-list
> who has Zultys phones and can advise me as to their setup? The
> manufacturers docs are useless.

I've only used the 4x4, the username is the MAC address and the password
is set using the phone keypad, a much more painful process then the
bt101's...

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
	I only try to dance better than myself."