[Asterisk-Users] Silence on incoming monitored calls

Nick Cobley info at nvworld.net
Fri Aug 20 12:38:53 MST 2004

I am currently recording incoming calls using the monitor application.
Problem is it is recording silence for the ringing portion of the SIP
call. We really would like it to commence from the beginning of the
conversation. Is there any way to do this?

Also, I tried setting monitor to record the files in GSM format but
Windows Media Player will not play it back, does not recognise it as a
valid file. I have played GSM files back with out any problems in the
past with our old logging system. Any ideas?

Cheers
Nick