[Asterisk-Users] CDR problems with MySQL

Chris HARIGA contact at techselesta.com
Fri Aug 20 12:23:54 MST 2004

Hi,

I have Fedora Core 2 running with a T1 card. I try to put the log on db but
I get the error:

Aug 20 15:17:47 ERROR[262160]: cdr_addon_mysql.c:378 my_load_module: Failed
to connect to mysql database asteriskcdrdb on localhost.

The database exists and I try with "mysqlaccess localhost asteriskcdrdb" and
I get:

Access-rights for USER 'localhost', from HOST 'localhost', to DB
'asteriskcdrdb'

BEWARE:  Everybody can access your DB as user `localhost' from host
`localhost'

      :  WITHOUT supplying a password.

      :  Be very careful about it!!

BEWARE:  Accessing the db as an anonymous user.

      :  Your username has no relevance

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,

Chris HARIGA