[Asterisk-Users] Problem in with mysql modules.conf to load cdr_addon_mysql.so

DIPAK PAUL dipak_kr_paul at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 04:32:02 MST 2004

Hi Lerale Erwan

I have used "make install" after downloaded the asterisk and also i have
used another time "make install" after
using

cd /usr/src
cvs checkout asterisk-addons

There are no cdr_addon_mysql.so file not created in the
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/  and also /usr/src/asterisk/cdr directory.

The sorce directories of my machine are

/usr/src/asterisk

/usr/src/asterisk-addons
In this directory present the files:
cdr_addon_mysql.c
Makefile
mkdep
mysql-vm-routines.h
and three directory configs,CVS,doc.

My previous mail is

I have installed asterisk from cvs properly. I have try to store the billing
information in the mysql database.

I had used this

cd /usr/src
cvs checkout asterisk-addons

And also copy sample configuration file to /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf &
edit it according to my requirements.

I had edit the modules.conf to load cdr_addon_mysql.so

my cdr_mysql.conf file is like

[global]
hostname=localhost
dbname=asteriskcdrdb
password=password
user=asteriskcdruser
port=3306
sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

And also I had added one line in the module.conf file

load => cdr_addon_mysql.so

and again I make and make install in the asterisk

But when I have using this command "./asterisk -vvvvc"

I got an error message and stop

[cdr_addon_mysql.so]Aug 20 15:18:38 WARNING[1076245120]: loader.c:242
ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_addon_mysql.so: cannot open
Aug 20 15:18:38 WARNING[1076245120]: loader.c:374 load_modules: Loading
module cdr_addon_mysql.so failed!

Please help me

Thanks in advanced

Dipak Kumar Paul