[Asterisk-Users] from Newcomtech Co,. Ltd Help us.

maya mn maya_mglmn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 00:03:15 MST 2004

How are you?

Fristly I would like to introduce myself in a shortly.
I'm a newcomer at Newcomtech Co,. Ltd. Nowdays I'm
working at TDM40B and TDM04B cards. I have installed
Linux hedhat 9.0 and Asterisk software. I have
configured the cards. I typed asterisk -vvvc command
in the command line  and then asterisk give us
"asterisk is ready".

Now I have to configure my asterisk network. I have 4
anolag phones and 4 ip phones. Which file can I
confifure? And How can I do that.

Best regards

Gantumur Devee

from Newcomtech Co,.Ltd