[Asterisk-Users] Where to purchase ISDN (BRI) cards in Australia (preferably)

Darryl Ross darryl at oeg.com.au
Thu Aug 19 22:51:18 MST 2004

Hey Shaun,

> Because of the Isdn4Linux DTMF issue, I don't want one of those cards.
> I've already spent too much time messing about with my current card.

I have a Traverse NetJet card which I got working without any problems at all. I'm pretty sure
all I had to do in order to get DTMF working all I had to do was set my SIP client to use
rfc2833 signalling. I'm not at home at the moment, but I can check that when I get home tonight.

The only thing I have not been able to get working is SpanDSP for receiving incoming faxes.

On another note, if anyone has any NetJet cards they don't want, I'll be happy to take them :)

Cheers
Darryl

--
Darryl Ross
Senior Network Engineer
Email: darryl at oeg.com.au
Phone: 08 81228363
Office: 08 81226361

If you want to live up to the whole "There is more than one way to
     do it" slogan, you have to give someone a swiss army chainsaw ...