[Asterisk-Users] Where to purchase ISDN (BRI) cards in Australia (preferably)

Shaun Ewing sewing at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 21:21:06 MST 2004

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody knows where one might obtain a PCI ISDN
card supporting a single BRI for use with Asterisk in Australia (and
using something like chan_capi).

Because of the Isdn4Linux DTMF issue, I don't want one of those cards.
I've already spent too much time messing about with my current card.

I'm after something like the AVM Fritz! cards. I found one place that
sells them, but when comparing to the prices they're available for
overseas the pricing seemed a bit high.

Other than that - if anybody has any recommendations for reasonably
priced cards, I'm open to suggestions.

If it's not possible - does anybody have any recommendations for
retailers overseas? Some searching has found retailers in Germany with
the information in German, but as I've only just started learning
German I wouldn't be too comfortable constructing a query/etc.

Thanks,

Shaun