[Asterisk-Users] Compile problem

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Aug 19 12:00:53 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 13:56, steveb at asbc.demon.co.uk wrote:
> I have loaded the latest cvs (19/08/04). When I try to compile I receive the
> following error:-
>

> bison ast_expr.y --name-prefix=ast_yy -o ast_expr.c
> ast_expr.y:110: unrecognized: %locations
> ast_expr.y:110:    Skipping to next %
> ast_expr.y:141: invalid @-construct
> ast_expr.y:141: $. is invalid
>
> ast_expr.y:155: invalid @-construct
> ast_expr.y:155: $. is invalid
> ast_expr.y:155: invalid @-construct
> ast_expr.y:155: $. is invalid
> make: *** [ast_expr.c] Error 1

When was the last version of asterisk you compiled?

Unless the -cvs mailing list is lagging, the ast_expr.y hasn't been
touched since Jun 26th. If you haven't had a checkout since then, I'd
say you need to upgrade something else in your system such as bison. If
you have done a compile since then, try finding and deleting the file as
it sounds like it may be corrupted.