[Asterisk-Users] Problem compiling zaphfc

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Thu Aug 19 11:23:25 MST 2004

Massimo De Nadal schrieb:

> forget the asterisk source you have downloaded.
> Zaphfc is not only a driver, it's a patch that have to be applied to
> specific source version too,
> You have to run the install.sh script that is included in the tarball.
> This script before downloads the right asterisk version (download.sh) and
> then compiles it (compile.sh).
> BTW RC4 is buggy, download RC4a that works fine to me.

Thats what I did. I run the latest stable release of asterisk and tried
to install zaphfc unsing install.sh after doing make menuconfig and make
dep.

Unfortunately the error message is stell there and compiling zaphfc does
not work. Zaptel and libpri compiles perfect.

What could be the reason for "zaphfc.c:337 error: structure has no
member named `bytes2receive´?

Seems that the compiler is missing something. Are there any special
"dependencies" using zaphfc under Debian Sarge?

Chris