[Asterisk-Users] T100P PCI or PCI-x

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Aug 19 10:19:20 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 10:47, Christopher Jacob wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have looked around the Digium site to no avail. Can someone tell me of the
> T100P is pci or pcix? Do I need to look for anything specific when selecting
> a motherboard?
>
> Also, the spec sheet says it will fit in a 2U case, but in the picture it
> looks like it would be possible to squeeze it into a 1u. Anyone have any
> experience?

Just a note, the 2u spec may be without a riser, most 1u machines come
with a special riser to turn the cards parrallel to the motherboard.
These cases and motherboards will take even a TE410P or TE405P card.
Usually at that point your only limitation is the size of any components
on the card and the likelyhood of them to be wider than the back plate.

I currently have been running a T400P card in a 1u supermicro machine
for over a year now.