[Asterisk-Users] Debit/Credit Card Terminals

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Aug 19 10:20:56 MST 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 13:02, Trevor Peirce wrote:
> Has anyone tried using a debit/credit card terminal as such:
>
> Terminal <-> SPA-2000 <-> Public Internet <-> * <-> PRI

Pretty much.

Terminal -> Adit600 FXS -> * -> 1 hop -> * -> PRI

Must use ULAW and must have a decent connection (low low jitter and latency).
We have incoming and outgoing faxes doing this without issue.  I can't get
faxes to go through Nufone with any kind of steady success but it's because
my connections a little jittery and I'm using an amazingly picky Canon IR3300
for faxing.

-A.