[Asterisk-Users] spandsp

Simone Ricci simone.ricci at cwnet.it
Thu Aug 19 07:40:53 MST 2004

FWI, I'm using it very successfully. Where's your problem?
My system is running Fedora Core 2, libtiff and libtiff-devel as
provided by distro (installed with apt-get, version 3.5.7). I've got to
add some headers in /usr/include to get it work: tiffiop.h, tif_dir.h
and ports.h

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Simone.