[Asterisk-Users] queue_log analysis

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Aug 19 07:33:47 MST 2004

Hello,
the analyzer is written as a Java model-2 webapp, that runs on any Java
application server, like Tomcat or WebSphere, using an in-house
developement architecture and MySQL for user authentication. I usually
develop it on Windows and deploy on Linux, but you can choose freely. What
I posted for all to see is a sample output page.

The app is being initially developed for a client of ours and I am
thinking of translating it to English. It will be very straightforward
because the underlying architecture separates completely data extraction
and presentation.

I think that as soon as I'm confident about the results it produces, I
will package the app and let people try it on their own systems. I'll have
to talk my partners into it, so I'm not quite sure of the forms yet.

I am looking for any queue_log samples and will of course return the
results to the originators. Anybody who would volunteer for a beta-tester
program, please leave your names :-). I am also looking for ideas on
things you'd like to monitor about your queues, so we can add features
apart from the very basic ones you can see today.

I'm glad you like it!
Yours,
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/