[Asterisk-Users] Floating point exception help

Gary Pigott asterisk at garypigott.net
Thu Aug 19 03:57:34 MST 2004

I'm running a fresh install of * (CVS-HEAD-08/13/04 with bristuff from
bri-stuff.0.1.0-RC4) on a Debian Sarge box...
I've got a generic HFC-S BRI ISDN card using i4l for inbound & outbound
calls (I gave up on getting zaphfc working).

Asterisk is crashing out with a floating point exception a couple of minutes
into a SIP > PSTN call. SIP > SIP calls seem fine. Any idea where to start
with this issue?

Gary

Never argue with an idiot.  He brings you down to his level, then beats you
with experience...
http://garypigott.net