[Asterisk-Users] queue_log analysis

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Aug 19 01:26:08 MST 2004

I updated the file at the same URL -
http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast/XC-AST.htm - with a new version that I tested
with Firefox too.
There are new statistics available that show agent's averages and activity
and lets you analyze more than a queue at once.
Any feedback appreciated.
l.

In data Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:42:04 +0200, lenz <lenz-ml at oinko.net> ha
scritto:

> In data Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:18:48 -0400, Steve Szmidt <steve at szmidt.org>
> ha scritto:
>
> Thanks. It works fine in Opera and IE but I guess I'll check it with
> some Mozillas.
> BTW the windows server is a high-reliability cluster of Linux boxes
> running Apache Tomcat I have parked the page on. :-)
> I'll fix the HTML anyway :-)
> l.
>

>> Hmm, I would love to see it but on konqueror all that shows up is
>> "Analizza
>> Attività Code XC-AST". Same with Mozilla and Firefox. Sound like you
>> might be
>> using Internet Exploder code. And I see you appear to have a windows
>> server.
>>
>> You can validate your html page here:
>> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdemo.xcept.it%2Fxc-ast%2FXC-AST.htm
>> - --
>> Steve
>>
>> "They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve
>> neither liberty nor safety."
>>                                 Benjamin Franklin

Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/