[Asterisk-Users] Problem compiling zaphfc

Massimo De Nadal maxx at digital-system.it
Thu Aug 19 00:34:15 MST 2004

You cannot compile zaphfc with latest CVS head. You have to donwload
specific date version using the download.sh included script.
BTW I have some problems with RC4. It works fine with my 2 isdn pci boards,
but it seems to be unable to drive my TDM400 ...
Try RC3, at the moment seems to be more stable.

maxx