[Asterisk-Users] queue name too long when sending sms over 32 chars

daniel schirrmacher daschi at gmx.net
Wed Aug 18 22:22:13 MST 2004

Hi

changing the queue name seems just to be a work-a-round, cause when sending
multiple SMS (e.g. when sending around an annoucement to serveral handys or
a warning consisting of more than one sms to my handy) in a short time some
of them get lost. I'd guess because there are several enqueued with the same
name and when they aren't send they'll be overwritten in queue?!

How can I fix this?

Daniel