[Asterisk-Users] Restart Digium Cards

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Wed Aug 18 12:51:50 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 15:38, Martin Keding wrote:
> I have a X100p and a TDM400P card in a Redhat 9 server. If Asterisk is
> not suhtdown properly (reboot without stopping Asterisk or power
> failure etc), I have to do a modprobe command after the restart before
> Asterisk works again. Any ideas how to resolve this.

That's an easy one, and I am sure it's in the wiki or in the list,
somewhere.  However if others are wondering, here's the solution: in
/etc/rc.modules, type in the modprobe command you use to manually load
the modules.  That's it!

Next time the server reboots, the rc.modules file will be read and the
modules will be automatically loaded.

HTH,

Ranbir

--