[Asterisk-Users] [OT] What's changing /etc/hosts?

Mark Woods asteriskadmin at fuse.net
Wed Aug 18 10:09:23 MST 2004

do a 'ps -ef | more' or 'ps -aux | more' and look at the processes that are listed to see if there is something running that might be doing it.

Otherwise, I'd approach it by going through each of the startup scripts (rc#.d, etc.) and then each application's startup scripts.  A bit tedious, but...

-Mark