[Asterisk-Users] 7960 help

Donald Hall dphall at ecolifeindustries.com
Wed Aug 18 05:49:49 MST 2004

The problem appears to be that a 7960/7940 running P003AM30, the load
shipped from the factory, cannot load a new load file that is more than
393216 bytes in size.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_field_notice09
186a008009451b.shtml

My 7960 is hosed. FedEx just showed up with a new one, but I don't think
I'll load 7+ on it...