[Asterisk-Users] Festival Installation - Asterisk 1.0-RC2 && Debian Woody

Darryl Ross darryl at oeg.com.au
Wed Aug 18 00:24:40 MST 2004

Sebastian Sporleder wrote:
> Darryl Ross wrote:
>> Assuming that the debian packages are not compatible, which version of
>> Festival do I need? The Wiki page mentioned above says to grab the
>> tarball of 1.4.3, which is no longer available from the website. Only
>> 1.95 is available. Will that work? Does it need the patch mentioned on
>> the Wiki page?
>
> Of course it is available on theri website!
> Have a look here: http://festvox.org/packed/festival/
>
> I have installed it from souce yesterday and there are also patches for
> 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 in the CVS contrib folder!

Doh, I must have missed that one. The site I found for it was at
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/

Thanks!
Darryl

--

Darryl Ross
Senior Network Engineer
Email: darryl at oeg.com.au
Phone: 08 81228363
Office: 08 81226361

If you want to live up to the whole "There is more than one way to
     do it" slogan, you have to give someone a swiss army chainsaw ...