[Asterisk-Users] New $89 VOIP phone

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Aug 17 22:19:18 MST 2004

Sure I could, everybody has a price.  Seriously tho, if you're dealing
with a 2-port hub (this isn't a switch), the chipset doesn't really
matter.  Your PC's bandwidth will hurt when you're on the phone, but
that's the case anyway since you only have one connection to the LAN
shared between the two devices.