[Asterisk-Users] Internal extensions giving weird static-like dialtone

Lucas Wrenn lucas at eyeonsystems.com
Tue Aug 17 20:44:48 MST 2004

Hello all I have a RH8 machine running the latest CVS of asterisk
against digium hardware including a  TDM400P (with two fxs modules) and
a X100P. I am having some really weird problems with m internal
extensions. (I am trying to get them working before connecting to my
POTS line) The dialtone I get is loud and has lots of static. I was
thinking that it might simply be me overdriving phone but that seems
unlikely. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
Lucas Wrenn
asterisk at N0_SP@Meyeonsystems.com