[Asterisk-Users] queue_log analysis

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Aug 17 15:49:33 MST 2004

Hello list,
I have started writing a little log_queue parser that will display stats
in a graphical way based on the involved queue(s) and a start/end date.

You can see a sample analysis here: http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast/XC-AST.htm

Strings are in italian, but I guess the uploaded page it's easy to
understand (just notice that "Chiamate" is "calls"). First it reports all
calls taken by an agent, then all aborted calls, then all agents present
during the given time period.

Any suggestion or criticism is welcome. I am looking for queue_log files
to try the software.
Yours,
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/