[Asterisk-Users] Compile error on Zaptel with Suse 9.1 (follow-up of subject: What is the best Linux for asterisk)

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Tue Aug 17 11:44:00 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 14:45 -0300, Johannes van Hulst wrote:

> Who has the same experience with suse linux or who can help me with
> resolving this problem

I don't use Suse but last year I had a Mandrake system seg faulting on
every compile. If I just carried on with make everything did eventually
compile.

IIRC it was found to be a problem with the compiler version and
optimisation. I've changed no hardware and have not seen this since.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>