[Asterisk-Users] Re: asterisk in india

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Tue Aug 17 10:12:00 MST 2004

+++ Vikram Rangnekar [13/08/04 13:35 +0200]:

> Does anyone know if the E1 cards that digium sells work in India. Also are
> there any distributers for those cards in India. By E1 cards I mean E100P,
> TE410P or TE405P
>
> --
> regards
> Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)

Sorry for my late reply I was holidaying for a while. Thanks for all the
replies to my email but noone answered my question about the digium E1 cards
working on Indian E1 lines.

I got a lot of replies regarding VOIP I'm aware of the rules regarding VOIP
use in india and dont indent to do anything with VOIP. I'm purely intrested
in finding out if the E1 cards that digium sells work on Indian E1 lines as
asterisk is part of a large application i'm developing and E1 lines will be
involved too for carrying a huge ammount of voice data between remote radio
receivers.