[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7.2 firmware for SIP 7940/7960 release d

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Tue Aug 17 04:36:48 MST 2004

Ok please ignore me, I just tried 7.2 myself and worked fine with the same mods you made !?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Løjtnant [mailto:ml at zyxel.dk]
Sent: 17 August 2004 13:31
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7.2 firmware for SIP 7940/7960
released

Hi Shaun,

Saw you post, and rushed to their ftp-server and downloaded it :-)

But, I can't make my phone (7940) upgrade, so maybe you can give me a hint.

I added the files to my tftpd folder, changed the version-number in the file OS79XX.TXT - from P003-07-1-00 to P003-07-2-00
In my SIPDefault.cnf i changed the image_version from  P0S3-07-1-00 to image_version: P0S3-07-2-00

Then I reboot it, and it loads the SIP<MAC address>.cnf - and reboots - and this goes on forever, or until i change the image_version number back to P0S3-07-1-00.

What am i doing wrong - I just can't figure it out.

Best regards
 Michael

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:28:52 +1000
Shaun Ewing <sewing at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just a heads up - I was looking around the Cisco FTP a little while
> ago and noticed that the SIP 7.2 images for Cisco IP Phone 7940/7960
> were released yesterday (16th August).

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person