[Asterisk-Users] Problem compiling chan_sccp

Julien Goodwin asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au
Mon Aug 16 23:35:11 MST 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 04:46:56PM -0500, Lex Lethol arranged a set of bits into the following:
> I recently bought a 7910.  I found out too late that it would not do
> SIP as I initially thought.  Anyway before ditchingit for a 7960 I
> wanted to try it out, I read that the guys at
> http://chan-sccp.sourceforge.net/ had done some improvements to the
> original chan_sccp driver and having 80% functionality with this
> model.
>
> I have not been able to compile their driver and keep getting the following:

> chan_sccp$ make
> Now compiling .... sccp_channel.c           264 lines
> sccp_channel.c: In function `sccp_channel_endcall':
> sccp_channel.c:234: parse error before `timer'
> sccp_channel.c:237: `r1' undeclared (first use in this function)
> sccp_channel.c:237: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> sccp_channel.c:237: for each function it appears in.)
> sccp_channel.c:238: `cmtime' undeclared (first use in this function)
> make: *** [.tmp/sccp_channel.o] Error 1
Are you running GCC 2.95? If so there might still be a few cleanup
patches to fix compilation that haven't hit CVS yet. (And unfortunatly
anon CVS is down at the moment thanks to SourceForge...)

Take a look at my patch available at:
http://www.czmok.de/devtrack/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000033

(I run chan_sccp for cisco 12SP phones and that was the patch I needed
to get it working under GCC 2.95)