[Asterisk-Users] re: asterisk as VM for SER

yair at hakak.com yair at hakak.com
Mon Aug 16 23:21:50 MST 2004

(sorry, posted without subject)

hello,
 if anyone is using asterisk as a voicemail system for SER I would be
grateful if i could see a working ser.cfg and extensions.conf of such a
setup. I am having some issues with rollover to voicemail when busy, and in
setting up a VM extension for users to retrieve their mail without having
to enter their own extension.
When i get this working i'll write it up clearly for the wiki (asterisk as
PSTN and VM for SER)

thanks-
 yair