[Asterisk-Users] Problem compiling chan_sccp

Lex Lethol lethol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:15:20 MST 2004

Hi,

I recently bought a 7910.  I found out too late that it would not do
SIP as I initially thought.  Anyway before ditchingit for a 7960 I
wanted to try it out, I read that the guys at
http://chan-sccp.sourceforge.net/ had done some improvements to the
original chan_sccp driver and having 80% functionality with this
model.

I have not been able to compile their driver and keep getting the following:

chan_sccp$ make
Now compiling .... sccp_channel.c           264 lines
sccp_channel.c: In function `sccp_channel_endcall':
sccp_channel.c:234: parse error before `timer'
sccp_channel.c:237: `r1' undeclared (first use in this function)
sccp_channel.c:237: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sccp_channel.c:237: for each function it appears in.)
sccp_channel.c:238: `cmtime' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [.tmp/sccp_channel.o] Error 1

The README only instructs to change the path to asterisk source which
is /usr/src/asterisk in my case.  I have a recent asterisk installed
running OK as far as I know, but I have not been able to compile this.

Lethol