[Asterisk-Users] DID Questions

Mike Roberts manipura at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:25:14 MST 2004

I'll try to keep this short and sweet, I don't want to confuse you, or
myself.. So here goes

I had a DID, it went down, I got a new DID (800#) and I changed the
exten=>###-###-#### to the new 800 number in extensions.conf

I'd done lots of changes to the config files and nothing seems to be
doing anything, When I dail the 800 number all I get is a fast busy
signal.  When I log into the CLI, it shows me nothing when I dail the
number. It used to show me pages and pages of info when someone dialed
in. I'm new to asterisk/voip and I'm lost.