[Asterisk-Users] Avaya firmware

Aaron Johnson ajohnson01 at cox.net
Mon Aug 16 12:57:20 MST 2004

I attempted to update an Avaya 4602 phone to the latest SIP firmware and
now the phone stops at the bootloader.  It keeps requesting an
appsip.ebin file from my HTTP server and is no longer checking my TFTP
server for update files.  Since no appsip.ebin file was included in the
firmware update provided by Avaya, I have no idea where I am supposed to
get this file.  And also since it is no longer talking to my TFTP
server, I can not go back.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thoroughly stumped,
Aaron